IEEE CloudCom 2016 is soliciting proposals for full-day / half-day workshops to be held in conjunction with IEEE CloudCom 2016 in Luxembourg from December 12-December 15, 2016. We invite you to submit proposals on any topic related to the broad set of research and application areas covered by IEEE CloudCom. Workshops can be used to publish early results and to conduct teaching and provide hands-on experience for topics of interest.
Topics of interest of CloudCom 2016 include (but are not limited to):
- Architecture and Virtualization
- Cloud Services and Applications
- IoT and Mobile on Cloud
- Big Data
- High Performance Computing in/with the Cloud
- Security and Privacy
- Distributed Cloud / Cloud Brokering / Edge Computing
Accepted workshop papers will be published in a supplement of the Proceedings of CloudCom 2016, and submitted to IEEE Xplore (conditioned by the presentation at the workshop by the author).
A workshop proposal should include the following information:
- Workshop title and organizer’s contact information.
- Motivation, rationale and coverage of the workshop.
- For regular workshops, a draft Call for Papers, as complete as possible.
- For teaching workshops, a draft of the syllabus.
- The workshop deadlines, both internal and external.
- Workshop format, i.e., expected number of participants, submitted and presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, etc.
- Prior history of this workshop, if any, including number of submissions, acceptances, and attendees. For new workshops, it would help to list potential attendees.
Email the workshop proposal in PDF format as an attachment to both Workshops and Tutorials Chairs:
|Deadline for workshop proposals|
|Notification of acceptance||
July 5, 2016