An overhead data projector will be provided in each room.
Important: Authors should bring their own laptop PCs for the presentations, together with the appropriate adaptor when appropriate.
Duration of each presentation
- Full / Regular Papers / Research Tracks:
- you are allowed maximum 25 minutes, including 5 minutes for Q&A. Consequently, we advise you to target roughly 20 slides in your presentation (count as always on average 1 minute per slide).
- Short Papers / Demos / all other papers
- you are allowed maximum 13 minutes, including 3 minutes for Q&A. Consequently, we advise you to target roughly 10 slides in your presentation (count as always on average 1 minute per slide).
- Be present in your session at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the session and announce yourself to the session chair.
- Bring your own laptop for the presentation
- Have ready a PDF version of your slides on a separate USB stick as a backup plan in case your native version fails to render properly.
- in all cases, this PDF version will be collected by the session chair.