Important Pre-registration is required. No on-site registration will be accepted.
Pre-registration will be accepted until Sunday, 8 December, 2016. Authors of accepted paper must however register earlier, i.e. before September 30th, 2016.
The below fees include all applicable taxes.
|Registration Category||Early Bird Discount*||Nominal Fee|
|ComSoc member||430 €||510 €|
|R1: Regular (IEEE member)||450 €||530 €|
|R2: Regular (non-member)||520 €||600 €|
|S1: Student (IEEE member)||260 €||310 €|
|S2: Student (non-member)||300 €||350 €|
|L: Life IEEE member||260 €||310 €|
|W1: Workshop (IEEE member)||150 €||180 €|
|W2: Workshop (non-IEEE member)||180 €||220 €|
* Early bird rates apply before Oct 15th, 2016.
- Students rates (S1 and S2) only apply to students not presenting (nor authoring) papers at the conference.
- all authors (including workshop authors) should have submitted a registration under category R1 or R2 to cover their paper publication.
- All registrations (except W1 and W2) include participation in all technical sessions, workshops, tutorials, refreshment breaks and the reception and banquet. Workshop registration rates cover only attendee participation to the workshop day on Monday, Dec. 12th, 2016.
Registration Policies for All Attendees
- To be eligible for the IEEE member’s rates, a currently valid IEEE membership number needs to be provided at the time of registration. If you are not already an IEEE member, you may join IEEE by visiting the IEEE Join Membership page
- Each attendee must have a distinct registration; attendees are required to wear their registration badges at all time while participating in conference activities.
- All registrations must be submitted online (see above for the link to the registration system) and paid for preferably by credit card.
- Registrations and badges are not transferable.
- Each attendee must provide a photo-ID to pick up a badge at the conference; students registered under category S1 or S2 must further provide proof of current student status (e.g., a valid student card) when picking up the conference badge.
- Additional welcome drink ticket can be purchased at a cost of 25€ each.
Up to 2 extra gala dinner tickets (incl. cruise travel) at 75€ each may be ordered with a paid registration. However, extra banquet tickets will only be available by October 15th, 2016.
Registration Policies for Authors
An accepted (regular, short, demo, poster, PhD consortium, or workshop) paper will be included in the conference proceedings only if one of the authors pays for a category R1 or R2 registration by September 30th, 2016.
Each regular registration only covers one paper.
Registration categories S1, S2 or L cannot be used to cover any paper publication.
- After 15 September 2016, no refund will be given for authors’ registration fees covering accepted papers.
- Until 15 October 2016, all other registration fees may be refunded if requested in writing, subject to a 150€ service charge.
- No refund will be given for any paid registration after 15 October 2016.
Questions on registration?
Please contact the Registration Chair at email@example.com.